PMR Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMR Systems

I have been assured that the 'Locumtang' site has information/help on various pharmacy PMR computer systems. I have searched the site for 'nextphase' and mediphase' but it returns no hits. What am I doing wrong? Help please?

Perhaps there are alternative ways of 'learning' the various systems without being in the pharmacy.
    Last edited by Derek_balon; 9, November 2007, 11:48 AM. Reason: additional sentence

Re: PMR Systems

Originally posted by Derek_balon View Post
    I have been assured that the 'Locumtang' site has information/help on various pharmacy PMR computer systems. I have searched the site for 'nextphase' and mediphase' but it returns no hits. What am I doing wrong? Help please?

Perhaps there are alternative ways of 'learning' the various systems without being in the pharmacy.
    Try Nexphase?
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

I understood that Tang had to cease his site owing to pressure of other work and cost.
      johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
        I understood that Tang had to cease his site owing to pressure of other work and cost.
        johnep
        Thanks for this information. Any ideas as to how i can access manuals for PMR systems? Derek

Comment

Go to cegedim website, or 'phone the various heplines usually stuck on the cptr.
          johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
            Go to cegedim website, or 'phone the various heplines usually stuck on the cptr.
            johnep

I'll ask cegedim if they can put the help files on the website.
            47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
            2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
            How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Re. Nexphase User Guide.
              Try this:
              http://www.cegedimrx.co.uk/PDF/Engli...nual_6-3-4.pdf
              Computer system expert.

Comment

Working...
              X