Jobs in Ipswich area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs in Ipswich area

Just wondering if anyone out there knows of any vacancies for a dispenser. One of my staff is having to relocate to area due to her partners job. PM me if you have any details.

Moderators, hope you don't mind this post. I understand if you delete it as i guess you don't want to turn the forum into a recruitment agency!!!

Re: Jobs in Ipswich area

Originally posted by JonF View Post

Moderators, hope you don't mind this post. I understand if you delete it as i guess you don't want to turn the forum into a recruitment agency!!!
    No problems Jon..hope it works out
    Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

I work in Bury St Edmunds and shortage of trained techs everywhere. She should have no problem.

However, tech hours are being cut by multiples. Store where I work is trying to increase MDS as every 7 items gives one hour of tech time.
      johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
        tech hours are being cut by multiples. Store where I work is trying to increase MDS as every 7 items gives one hour of tech time.
        johnep
        How shortsighted is that. You just wonder sometimes if its going to be safe to work anywhere.

MDS's are the lowest profit area of dispensing, firstly, as well as arguably the highest risk: Tony told us that repackaging medicines took all the liability from the manufacturer and put it onto the dispensing staff. Feedback from those who disagree with any of that would be interesting.

Secondly, it's technicians that provide the continuity and local knowledge that is so important to any dispensary, particularly one run with a number of locums. To turn technicians into roving - or raving - part-timers would mean that the continuity in the dispensary would be compromised.
        ....just my opinion

Comment

policy of multiple is to offer MDS (dosette boxes and venalink) free of charge in attempt to boost volume. Local Drs refuse to write 7 day scripts for most pts ' you get for this anyway'.

Bet they write 7 day scripts for their own tray pts. All local Drs in town dispense.
          johnep

Comment

Working...
          X