npa dispensing course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• npa dispensing course

hj there,would be grateful if anyone here has sat this or about to could offer some feedback?:

Re: npa dispensing course

Originally posted by well stressed!!! View Post
    hj there,would be grateful if anyone here has sat this or about to could offer some feedback?:
    You don't say wether you are doing it by modules or what NVQ level you are doing. This information is required to give you the right feedback.
    Make some one smile today.

Comment

ohh sorry!!i did half of nvq level 2 last year but didnt complete it due to sickness and off work for 3mths,i am however back at work fully recovered so this accredited dispensing course seemed ideal way to get up and running again.i just meant any comments from anyone that had done it wouldve been interesting,maybe feedback wrong way of putting it!hope someone didnt burn your toast this morning?!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If you've already done half of it then you are half way there. The NPA dispensing NVQ2 I did not require to sit exams as such, only the multiple choice questions. Just read the modules thoroughly before you fill them in. I found it easier to do a rough copy first then modify my answers. I even picked up on some spelling mistakes in the text and highlighted them, to make a point that I had seen them. The hardest part is finding teh time, at work, to get the labels sorted. I didn't like the legal side much and found it hard to do. When in the land locked Midlands would a ships captain come in for morphine and when was the last time any one requested rat poison? In nearly 11 years of dispensing I have never come across these situations so it was hard to take in though it makes you aware that you would need to seek further assistance if any of the scenarios ever happened.
        Don't worry too much it I can get through it any one can.
        Last edited by jaymags; 27, January 2009, 07:13 AM. Reason: missed out some vital words
        Make some one smile today.

Comment

I've tutored a few techs through this and its not so bad.
          Ask your tutor if you have any problems and if they can't (or won't) help we can on here!

Comment

I'm on the last book of the course now! It's not too bad i don't think. The last book, the drug tariff is the hardest one, so be sure not to leave it to the last minute. 6 months seems like a long time but it goes really quickly. Have you started yet, how are you finding it?

Comment

Working...
            X