Competency units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competency units

Hi I'm starting year two pharmacy technician course in Dublin. I'm on units 16 and 18. I'd like to cross reference my Ewt do I need to write the same report twice or can I just reference them into one?
    TIA

You can cross reference them into 1report.

Comment

Thank you lol2806. Are you doing this also or have you finished?

Comment

I finished my NVQ3 last summer - it was a lot of hard work but worth it in the end

Comment

• Anjom
          Anjom commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi would you be kind enough to help me on unit 4 it's the last one and my brain is fried. I'm running out of time my marker is slow.

Unit 4 for each report do we have to identify area of development then say how we going to sort it I can't think how to keep it short and sweet and to the point

Hi Anjom, I'm sorry but I'm not that far yet I'm only on second submission unit's 5,6,7,8,9,14, and yes my head is melted.
        I've just quickly looked at unit 4 and my understanding of it would be yes to identify areas of development. Write how you spoke with your pharmacist on the area you need further development on, ie end of month claim (rejects) you arranged a time and day to do this he/she gave you training on how to do it and you then completed the task yourself when the rejects came in.
        Hope that helps and best of luck

Comment

Thank you so much.

when you say 2nd submissions did you have a lot to resubmit?

I'm still waiting for feedback on units 7,14,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,25

I sent these over a period of 2 months what's taking so long i have to be signed off by 30th June- no more extensions as I've had maximum extensions already

Npa need to review this course big time

I wish you all the best sincerely
          I'm worried sick so I know how it feels

Comment

I'm doing this course in ireland so we send it in 5 stages (submissions) so we have so many units per submission I'm on my second submission which is the hardest apparently. We normally would be waiting on feedback about 3 weeks and if we have to amend (re-submit) anything we have 4 weeks to do so.. Our asseser's also work full-time jobs and correct 1st and 2nd year students, perhaps that's the delay on your side? Can you contact your asseser about your concern? Please try not to worry it will come good in time

Comment

Working...
            X