Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

Hi,
    I am quite new to this and just wondering, how many of you out there are doing Buttercups NVQ3? I started it a few months ago and I am quite enjoying it. The majority seems to be done in my own time, which seems to be the case for everyone out there.

Re: Hi all,

sorry,I'm not on the buttercups course

Comment

What exactly is the buttercups NVQ3 ? I am on the new style NVQ3 which is certainly not full of buttercups but full of thorns and Cactus and other horrible things !!

Comment

Buttercups is just another examination board i think.Its still nvq,A friend of mine completed it when she worked for Asda pharmacy,it's very similar to NPA

Comment

hi i've jsut found this site too,am just about to start my 2nd year of the npa nvq3,finding the whole evidence collection thing a nightmare! and i'm not doing the module & units in order,they send me a new module unit once a month,started lst april did a few modules first then started the units have done unit 10 first,then unit 4 and now have just done unit 2. anyone else doing it ina really odd order??! everyone else on here seems to have done them in order?>

Comment

Hi. I'm on the Buttercups course. What you need to know??
            [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"][I][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]Laura

Comment

Hi meekie

I did the old style NVQ3 and yes they were in an odd order not sure why they do this... but stick with it and that goes for everyone, there will be light at the end of the tunnel ...and it'll be worth it

Comment

I have tutored a few techs though the buttercups course.

Comment

Working...
                X