This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVQ frustration

Hi guys. Has anyone else experiencing the same issues as me when I have to explain legal, professional, organisational needs, guidelines and confidentiality at all times when doing general pharmacy stuff? I keep getting new evidence pieces set with the same bloody phrase along with subjects that I have already written about God knows how many times!!!!! Apart from the SOPs and workplace policies and does using references to a 4 year out off date MEP cover this? I am going nuts trying to get this figured out.

if it is NPA, I am not surprised. I have long said this is not fit for purpose. If Buttercups, then simply phone them.
    johnep

Comment

Thanks! I am training with Buttercups. I am getting frustrated something serious as my course expires mid May and I am only sitting on 75%. I am getting really worried that I will not be able to make it.

Comment

Don't worry, 10% comes from your modules (assuming they haven't been 'mapped' over already) and then the final units will get covered in a telephone discussion. Buttercups are good, they will help you - just ask.

Comment

Thanks that is great to know! I have a discussion to get organised for this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Camyz View Post
            Don't worry, 10% comes from your modules (assuming they haven't been 'mapped' over already) and then the final units will get covered in a telephone discussion. Buttercups are good, they will help you - just ask.
            We really will!

Please call our friendly team via 0115 9374936 or contact training@buttercups.co.uk and we'll do our best to assist.

Comment

Here you are every body, this company looks after the students.
              johnep

Comment

Working...
              X