Which report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which report

Have any Support Staff read the full report?? It's very interesting and raises some good points about the training, or lack of it, for Pharmacy staff.
    We have a member of staff who has had no training but serves on the counter. The line managers know this but do nothing about it. We all help her as much as possible but we do get very busy.

Hopefully, this report will make the powers that be in these large multiples realise that a Pharmacist should be in the Pharmacy as much as possible and not sitting in a consulting room for hours on end doing pointless MUR's as they are being bullied into doing them..............

All support staff need comprehensive training and suitable financial recognition.

Re: Which report

I'm a healthcare assistant and as such I've done appropriate training that allows me to sell P meds. For the first 6 months when I started though we never had any training because we were managerless and we had reliefs and locums in and out. I suppose being a pharmacy student it wasn't a terrible thing that we waited that long, although for non "pharmacy-minded" people it seems imperative to give guidance and hopefully adequate training.

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

i find when i'm working as a locum, that initially pharmacy staff are hesitant to ask me anything, so I kind of tell them the abc of whatever they're enquiring about, I find it gives me a bit of respect in their eyes and it gives them confidence to speak to patients. i believe it's called symbiosis
      We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

It's good to have support from the Pharmacist.

Comment

Working...
        X