Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

    found this site through sheer panic as my 1st module due 25th april!!!!!!!!!!!!!please advise?/even wee hint on how to understand range scope and criteria would be brilliant help,thanks to all in advance,

  • #2
    Re: tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

    I'm doing NVQ3 and have just started to understand the whole performance criteria, scope thing.

    What is your first unit on?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

      Originally posted by well stressed!!! View Post
      found this site through sheer panic as my 1st module due 25th april!!!!!!!!!!!!!please advise?/even wee hint on how to understand range scope and criteria would be brilliant help,thanks to all in advance,
      Why panic just try to enjoy it its fine once you get to grips wiith it wait until you start nvq3....only joking happy to help if needed

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

        I am currently doing NVQ3 and it is quite difficult, the only advantage i have found so far is if you have already completed NVQ2, then you can miss out certain modules in NVQ3. If you need any help WELL STRESSED then just ask

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

          Originally posted by michelle View Post
          I am currently doing NVQ3 and it is quite difficult, the only advantage i have found so far is if you have already completed NVQ2, then you can miss out certain modules in NVQ3. If you need any help WELL STRESSED then just ask
          It can be difficult and time consuming out of work. I know, I gave up a lot of my social life. The thing that i found is just to write exactly what you do from begining to end, as an example following the sop's receiving or handing out prescriptions, the more detail you put in and believe me they do ask for detail, you will be able to cross reference further along. It is very longwinded and can become very,very repetative.....but don't panic you will be just fine.
          Smile and the world smiles with you

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

            Hi my name is ghislaine and Im interested on begining the nvq3 but I really dont have much information on the subject. Im actually a pharmacist but since my degree is from spain and Im not a EU citizen I will have to go throught equivalency, in the meanwhile Im interested in working as a pharmacy tec and I need the nvq3 to do so.
            so if you can help me with some information I will really appreciate it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

              Originally posted by ghislaine View Post
              Hi my name is ghislaine and Im interested on begining the nvq3 but I really dont have much information on the subject. Im actually a pharmacist but since my degree is from spain and Im not a EU citizen I will have to go throught equivalency, in the meanwhile Im interested in working as a pharmacy tec and I need the nvq3 to do so.
              so if you can help me with some information I will really appreciate it.
              Hello Ghislaine,

              There is a conversion course run from Sunderland University for overseas Pharmacists who wish to practice as a Pharmacist in the UK. Otherwise, there are, I am sure opportunities for you to undertake the NVQ course. Certainly the main retail chains operate the course and probably have vacancies, as well as some Independents. Are you working at the moment?
              ---

              JDG

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

                hi Michelle
                Thank you for replying to my message. im not working at the moment and ive been here since september.
                its really frustrating for me cz i know people with my same degree working and not having to do any equivalency and me no just bcz of my nationality even though im married to a british citizen and have a working visa.

                regards
                ghislaine

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

                  Contact lloyds, they have a special course for EU pharmacists.
                  johnep

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

                    Thx johnep I will contact them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

                      Originally posted by ghislaine View Post
                      hi Michelle
                      Thank you for replying to my message. im not working at the moment and ive been here since september.
                      its really frustrating for me cz i know people with my same degree working and not having to do any equivalency and me no just bcz of my nationality even though im married to a british citizen and have a working visa.

                      regards
                      ghislaine
                      I know Boots have a pretty comprehensive package for overseas Pharmacists. Perhaps contact the Boots Support Office in Feltham. If you need a contact number let me know.
                      ---

                      JDG

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: tips on doing nvq2....fast!!!

                        yeah i will need the contact number if possible
                        thx a lot

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X