Npa nvq3 unit 4 reflect on and develop your practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npa nvq3 unit 4 reflect on and develop your practice

So this is my last unit and im finding it really hard there is certain criteria i dont understand how to work or how to include.

2.3 identify supervision and support required

3.2 prioritise aspects of practice that need to be enhanced

3.3 prepare smart objectives using available resources

if someone could help me or give me guidence on this as when i call npa the assesor i speak to just confuses me and i really just dont understand.

Could someone be kind enough to help, my course is going to expire and if i dont complete this in time iv literally lost it all

Re: Npa nvq3 unit 4 reflect on and develop your practice

I've completed my NVQ 3 but I remember this one fairly well. Here's what I did: I used the patient safety review we have to do at the end of every month that is based on the near miss log. I identified the most common error and made a focus plan for all dispensers to see. Quantity was the main issue, so this was the focus. I discussed this with the pharmacist who supported me on the focus plan.

On a separate activity form, I drew up a plan (I copied the one we get in our book), and planned how I was going to complete the unit. I explained what SMART is - specific, measurable etc.

Use any feed back - such as performance review or the safety review from the previous month.
    You can even review yourself - such as 'I felt I needed more practice/more information on completing the end of month process.' Make sure you identify then say how you followed it through.

Hope this helps!

Comment

• Anjom
      Anjom commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi I know this Is many years on but I'm on the same unit and I'm.stuck I don't know what to write about. Someone here said patient safety report how would you incorporate that into this.

I thought we had to write about something we need to learn or improve on.

Originally posted by malika View Post
    So this is my last unit and im finding it really hard there is certain criteria i dont understand how to work or how to include.

2.3 identify supervision and support required

3.2 prioritise aspects of practice that need to be enhanced

3.3 prepare smart objectives using available resources

if someone could help me or give me guidence on this as when i call npa the assesor i speak to just confuses me and i really just dont understand.

Could someone be kind enough to help, my course is going to expire and if i dont complete this in time iv literally lost it all
    I'm in the exact position

Comment

I am also stuck on this unit! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

The questions are standard. Try a google.
        johnep

Comment

I've got this one too, this NVQ is tough!

Comment

Working...
          X