IT piece in the journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT piece in the journal

Did anyone read the article in the journal about IT a couple of weeks ago?

I've written to the PJ to about it.

It was written by the PSNC's head of IT.

She actually said that if wholesalers were automated they could act as hubs for independent pharmacies. i.e. you get your dlivery with the dispensing albels already attached

and she said that if regulations were changed robots could be used to provide "unmanned dispensing kiosks"!

I wrote to ask whether this was the view of the PSNC or just hers and whether she has any say when the PSNC argue with the Govt over remuneration.
    Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
    pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
    eloquent-e-tales

Re: IT piece in the journal

Originally posted by Linnear View Post

I wrote to ask whether this was the view of the PSNC or just hers and whether she has any say when the PSNC argue with the Govt over remuneration.
    Wouldn't it be great to have our lunch by swallowing a few nutrient pills and sachets put on our white cat-suits, strap on the personal atomic powered jet-pack and hover over to the dispensing kiosk. How about a holiday on the giant wheel in space?

Some of these things are more likely....
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
    X