A pharmacy directory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pharmacy directory?

Hello everyone, I have just move to Germany and as this is a section where you can share interesting web link relating to pharmacy, then, to help those who like me are lost and don’t know where to find a pharmacy in a new place, then I will suggest you this site xxxxxx where you will find a pharmacy Directory in Baden-Wurttemberg. There will be a list of cities where you will be able to locate a pharmacy in the region of Baden-Wurttemberg.
    I’ve got so many problems in looking for a pharmacy yesterday that I don’t want another person to face the same problem as me. Fortunately, while searching on the net, I got this pharmacy Directory.
    Last edited by admin; 6, July 2007, 06:17 PM. Reason: Commercial Link

Re: A pharmacy directory?

Finch

Where are you originally from?
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Whats the matter with yell.com. Often use its mapping facility to find where a pharmacy is located.
      johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
        Whats the matter with yell.com. Often use its mapping facility to find where a pharmacy is located.
        johnep
        John

I removed the link - it seemd commercial to me, and not very useful to any of us. I was asking where he was from, as he's put "moved to Germany" but has poor English. Also, finding a pharmacy in a new place isn't really a problem is it!
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Finding a pharmacy when you are running late and unfamiliar with the town was a great problem in early days of locum work.

Some pharmacies are down very narrow alleys and not visible from main road. Only this week the sat nav said we had arrived at our hotel (visiting flower show) and yet no sign of hotel. We drove round the block a couple of times before finding the very narrow one way entrance drive. Very difficult when have pent up traffic speeding behind you.

Very useful to have a system that pinpoints a place on the map.
          johnep

Comment

you are right johnep

Comment

I know Pharmacy directory
              Best Pharmacy Online, Lowest Price Guaranteed: [url]http://my-drugs.info[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by lisha2 View Post
                I know Pharmacy directory
                I know too Lisha.

However, advertising an online pharmacy to pharmacists on a pharmacy forum is like trying to sell salt water to a sailor. I'll have 10 million gallons please!

Why are you bothering?
                47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
                2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
                How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Just to revive this thread, I usually just stuck a city A to Z on my steering wheel..It worked for Birmingham. Wolverhampton, Walsall, and most of Wales..anyone else?
                  Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

laptop--> mobile datacard for internet----> google maps. They work out routes for you and all sorts!!!!
                    We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

i tried that but my signal kept cutting out and the maps would crash in the end i use the good old A to Z and the RAC's travel website for places off the edge of the AtoZ's i have....
                      “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Dispensalot View Post
                        i tried that but my signal kept cutting out and the maps would crash in the end i use the good old A to Z and the RAC's travel website for places off the edge of the AtoZ's i have....
                        I KNEW there was a reason you ended up in Rochdale

Actually, I thought the Dirk Gently method of navigation might have some appeal for you.
                        ....just my opinion

Comment

funnily enough david i HAVE used the zen method of navigation a few times when lost, and i can confirm it really does work!
                          It helped me get out of bristol a few times, and i used it one time to find a nice little retail park in Denton...
                          Those cars that look like they know where they're going really do!
                          “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                          X