No announcement yet.

10,000 doctors drive taxi in Canada !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10,000 doctors drive taxi in Canada !!!

Hi

I came across this.

10,000 doctors drive taxi in Canada

GlobalTV.com
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Re: 10,000 doctors drive taxi in Canada !!!

admin....

Very scary indeed...do you think it will happen to pharmacists in the UK....what with remote supervison and pharmacy techs being hailed as equal and as able as pharmacist generalists, but perhaps even if a pharmacy tech = pharmacist generalists (in dispensing skills only) not knowledge....our wages will possibly drop or be close to a techs wages...so pharmacists might have to compete with techs for jobs ....guess a p'cist might have the advantage
    Kemzo the pharmacist forumly known as kemzero

Comment

Originally posted by kemzero View Post
      admin....

Very scary indeed...do you think it will happen to pharmacists in the UK....what with remote supervison and pharmacy techs being hailed as equal and as able as pharmacist generalists, but perhaps even if a pharmacy tech = pharmacist generalists (in dispensing skills only) not knowledge....our wages will possibly drop or be close to a techs wages...so pharmacists might have to compete with techs for jobs ....guess a p'cist might have the advantage
      It could happen if we as pharmacists accept remote supervision of a number of sites. As an employee profession we should say no! Just in case, get other irons in the fire ASAP.
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

During the 30s employee pharmacists found they could earn more as cinema attendants than in a pharmacy, and watch the film too. there is a discusion on prx at the moment re shortage of pharmacists and salaries with the employers saying there is no cap on salaries. whwn we earn as much as pharmacists in the USA ($130K), then I will believe in a free market.
        johnep

Comment

!!!!Quite scary indeed!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X