Product recalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product recalls

Am I just getting cynical or is it one helluva coincidence that we have had not one but three Class 1 product recalls in ten days all while the OFT are looking into supply of meds.

Anyone tell me how a drug company finds a dodgy tablet supplied via PI?
    (Not making a point, actually asking a question)

Do drug companies have to carry out QA on PI products shipped into this country? If they do, where do they get them from? Do they get the tabs shipped straight from the importers or do they get them from the wholesalers?
    Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
    pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
    eloquent-e-tales

Re: Product recalls

Originally posted by Linnear View Post
    Am I just getting cynical or is it one helluva coincidence that we have had not one but three Class 1 product recalls in ten days all while the OFT are looking into supply of meds.

Anyone tell me how a drug company finds a dodgy tablet supplied via PI?
    (Not making a point, actually asking a question)

Do drug companies have to carry out QA on PI products shipped into this country? If they do, where do they get them from? Do they get the tabs shipped straight from the importers or do they get them from the wholesalers?
    This has crossed my mind as well, so might it cross the mind of the OFT panel? There is/are counterfiet everything around these days.
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
    X