pharmacists linked to terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pharmacists linked to terrorism

i was on the internet and i saw an article where it said that pharmacists could be linked to terrrorisim as individuals can purchase things with huge amount of acetone and hydrogen peroxide from the counter. how unlikely is this?? pharmacists are meant to be trustworthy, mind you this was in america - that shouldnt make any difference should it??
    first of all they want to change the role of pharmacist making them more involved in medical assistance and now degrade them by saying this??!¬!!!!!!!
    [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]Nenah[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Originally posted by nenah View Post
    first of all they want to change the role of pharmacist making them more involved in medical assistance and now degrade them by saying this??!¬!!!!!!!

Because we're an easy target that won't fight back.
    Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
    pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
    eloquent-e-tales

Comment

easy target

What a complete load of...

Anyone with A level or equivalent experience in Chemistry can conceviably identify various possible explosive concotions and source the ingredients from non-suspicious sources.

When I did BTEC Forensic sci we had about half a unit on the subject, and if I'm not mistaken to gain a resonable amount of base chemicals from a pharmacy: The number of bottles of say: Acetone would be so large that no half witted idiot would bother buying from such a public source. Even if they "shopped" every pharmacy in a medium sized town, it would be difficult to gain enough without arousing some suspicion.

If the people saying these things were actually right then:
      Next thing we know we will need an explosives license to urinate in case we are using it to enrich nitrate-bearing earth to make saltpeter.

mr_colt

Comment

explosives

Every owner of a horse has the capacity to make gunpowder.
        johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
          Every owner of a horse has the capacity to make gunpowder.
          johnep
          Damn! Exploding horses! I bet the CIA never saw that coming!
          Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
          pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
          eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Working...
          X