Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's in the PJ again!!!!!

Linnear

Ok how do you do it. Are you sending tenners with your letters? I only ever wrote two letters to the PJ, but neither got a snifter! Why don't you ask them for a job - you being a writer and all.

I'm reading a book ATM that's so boring, I might give this writing lark a go myself. If this book can get published, any one can.

I woudn't mind but my letters were only small and yours takes up half a page!

On a more serious note, I always follow the answers to your letters, and some are quite nasty really. Doesn't this bother you? Does it ever hurt your feelings?

Of course it doesn't - I'm being stoopid again aren't I ?

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Originally posted by admin
    Linnear

Ok how do you do it. Are you sending tenners with your letters? I only ever wrote two letters to the PJ, but neither got a snifter! Why don't you ask them for a job
    What?!? And have to do some proper work himself?!?
    Originally posted by admin
    On a more serious note, I always follow the answers to your letters, and some are quite nasty really. Doesn't this bother you? Does it ever hurt your feelings?
    In Belgium we have a saying: "The spit of toads does not dim the brightness of the stars" (La bave des crapauds n'atteint pas l'éclat des étoiles)
    Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggite
      What?!? And have to do some proper work himself?!?
      In Belgium we have a saying: "The spit of toads does not dim the brightness of the stars" (La bave des crapauds n'atteint pas l'éclat des étoiles)
      Heck that sounds like one of them Chinese proverbs or something!

Please don't tell me you are calling him a star !!!

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
      Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

It's hard to type when you're bowing you know!

I love to see some of the answers to my letters.

I started one long running feud a few years ago regarding benefits scroungers and I got called all manner of names and one FRPharmS implied that I spent all my time in the pub.

It's fun when they get nasty because I like to refute their claims while staying completely calm. That works wonders in arguments in the shop too. There's nothign more annoying than trying to have a good shouting match when the other person seems to be perfectly calm. It makes you look like a doofus!

Adds to the fun.

I was once called a religious zealot too! That made me chuckle!
        Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
        pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
        eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Working...
        X