Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

british pharmacist arrested in Syria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • british pharmacist arrested in Syria




    British 'IS member' claiming to be Birmingham pharmacist held by Kurdish forces in Syria http://news.sky.com/story/british-is...syria-11506193

  • #2
    Oh my god how many of us have employed him as a locum. Horrible thought for our patients going into a room for advice when he wants to annihilate the nation that fed and educated him. Shame on you traitor!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Primrose View Post
      Oh my god how many of us have employed him as a locum. Horrible thought for our patients going into a room for advice when he wants to annihilate the nation that fed and educated him. Shame on you traitor!
      The individual in question and his associate were struck off in March/April 2014.

      The question is: how many similar individuals are acting as "sleepers" in UK pharmacies?

      BTW it is worthwhile reading the C&D article on this case, available online, including readers comments:

      https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk...ntom-employees

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder how many 100 hour pharmacies are actually genuine?
        johnep

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mutley View Post

          The individual in question and his associate were struck off in March/April 2014.

          The question is: how many similar individuals are acting as "sleepers" in UK pharmacies?

          BTW it is worthwhile reading the C&D article on this case, available online, including readers comments:

          https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk...ntom-employees
          I know for a fact that there is open discrimination in pharmacies (heck I have been the victim of such and have seen staff behaving untowards towards patients - sadly you end up losing work for opening your gob telling them not to act that way)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by johnep View Post
            I wonder how many 100 hour pharmacies are actually genuine?
            johnep
            100 hour pharmacies are all dodgy (so says a guy who predominantly works at 100 hour pharmacies)

            Comment

            Working...
            X