Change of Storage for Florinef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Storage for Florinef

Any community colleagues; when did you receive the notice from BMS that Florinef now had to be refrigerated?

It was announced by the company in November, but I'm not sure how long it took for the new details to get out.

Re: Change of Storage for Florinef

Originally posted by the old merlin View Post
    Any community colleagues; when did you receive the notice from BMS that Florinef now had to be refrigerated?

It was announced by the company in November, but I'm not sure how long it took for the new details to get out.
    Sometime in October I think.
    It only applies to the new packs.
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Yes the new packs have a revised label (and they arrive in the fridge lines bag).
      Its caused a re-think for some of our MDS trays..

Comment

Originally posted by Web Ferret View Post
        Yes the new packs have a revised label (and they arrive in the fridge lines bag).
        Its caused a re-think for some of our MDS trays..
        On the subject of MDS, how do you decide what can and can't go in the tray?
        There was a list in the PJ a while ago, but it does not seem much practical use once you study it.
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmanaut View Post
          On the subject of MDS, how do you decide what can and can't go in the tray?
          There was a list in the PJ a while ago, but it does not seem much practical use once you study it.
          It wasn't. It was rubbish. I've got one but it's out of date. Pinderfields Hospital is your best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by the old merlin View Post
            It wasn't. It was rubbish. I've got one but it's out of date. Pinderfields Hospital is your best bet.
            Thanks - I'll give their pharmacy a call.
            How times change.

Comment

Working...
            X