X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Announcements

Hi

I just thought you all should know I have turned ON profile photos for everyone.

If you want to show us your face then please do.

Go to your profile page, then click on the blank pic to upload a photo of your choice.

Regards

Admin
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Re: Admin Announcements

yeah brilliant, finally :P

Comment

Hi Guys

Can anyone who wants to help promote the site (especially you students) print off this A5 flyer and put in on your university notice boards.

Thanks in advance

Admin
      Attached Files
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

Hi Guys

I feel I should apologise to everyone as I've been working so much (six days a week) that I've had very little time for the forum lately.

As always I really appreciate anyone and everyone who contributes to the site.

I hope we can keep this a place for individuals who want (need?) to voice their opinions regarding anything and everything to do with pharmacy.

Comment

Due to problems with Microsoft we cannot accept anyone using e-mail accounts such as Live or Hotmail at this time. Gmail, Yahoo and ISP e-mails should all work fine. If you don't receive the e-mail to complete the registration process then try another e-mail account, after checking your junk folder.

We have also turned off e-mail notification for replies to posts for the same reason.

Please log on to the forum regularly to see who has answered your posts or sent you private messages.

Comment

Working...
          X