Smiley's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smiley's

Has anyone lost the ability to put smiley's in posts?

I have been tinkering with the settings, and I'm worried that I have stopped some people being able to use them!

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Re: Smiley's

Er, I've never been able to use smileys on this forum, except by manually putting them in (don't have the panel with them on).....

Comment

Originally posted by hannahd View Post
      Er, I've never been able to use smileys on this forum, except by manually putting them in (don't have the panel with them on).....
      I don't smile so it doesn't bother me.
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by hannahd View Post
          Ok I'll check it out over the weekend. You don't have a box at the bottom or the side for them Hannah?
          Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
          Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
          Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            Ok I'll check it out over the weekend. You don't have a box at the bottom or the side for them Hannah?
            Don't forget the 'frownies' for Pharmanaut.
            Smile is reserved for 'paying customers'.
            47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
            2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
            How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Admin: I get the panel that's along the bottom (post icons) but not the one that's on the side.

ETA: I also don't get the editing panel that's normally along the top (bold,italics etc.)
              Last edited by hannahd; 21, March 2007, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X