No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

If anyone would like to use their own avatar (picture next to your name) like the one I have used, can you send it to me at: -

[email protected]

The reason for this is so I can check it is virus free, and start putting together a collection for people to use.

You can even use a photograph of yourself if you want - just make it preferably .jpg format, and not too big a file size. I can convert them, so don't worry too much, as I'll get back to you if I have any problems with this.

Thanks
    Last edited by admin; 1, September 2007, 11:50 AM.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Re: Avatars

Here's some avatars I've found. If you like any of them let me know which one and I'll add it to your account. If you have an idea for one you'd like, I'll try to find it for you. Some feedback would be great.

Current Avatars: -
    Attached Files
    Last edited by admin; 31, October 2008, 10:30 PM.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      Here's some avatars I've found. If you like any of them let me know which one and I'll add it to your account. If you have an idea for one you'd like, I'll try to find it for you. Some feedback would be great.

Current Avatars: -
      Problem with them is that they make the forum look like one that you should not be reading in working hours... posting frequency could drop as a result.
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmanaut View Post
        Problem with them is that they make the forum look like one that you should not be reading in working hours... posting frequency could drop as a result.
        You read this during working hours? Cool.

I just thought they added a personal touch to each person, as you can instantly recognise who posted through the avatar.

Comment

I notice you've included Tony's existing avatar in the collection..has he traded up?
          Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Hi Everyone

We did have a problem with avatars not working, but I have managed to get that fixed now. If you want one either select one from the list or send me a link etc.

A while ago someone sent me a Homer Simpson one. I'm sorry to whoever it was but I have lost your name! Please get in touch again.

Elaine

Comment

That was me i'll get in touch with another link.
              http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

Happy with it? Want it a bit smaller?

Comment

Excellent ! Cheers for that Elaine (actually I could do with it being a bit bigger if that's possible ?)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                    Excellent ! Cheers for that Elaine (actually I could do with it being a bit bigger if that's possible ?)
                    How's that? It's the same size as your joker picture.

Do you want that joker in your signature rather then as your profile picture?

Personally I think it would look great as a signature picture.

Elaine

Comment

Its "WHICH" that we have to stay on the right side of, Elaine,
                      not "WITCH"
                      ....just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                        Personally I think it would look great as a signature picture.

Elaine
                        Done it.

Comment

I was disappointed to notice that so many of our regular contributors don't have an avatar.

I think its time to name and shame , and perhaps offer suggestions to those members who don't seem to have come up with an idea.

Gowan could surely come up with a logo from some other website, for instance!
                          Jaymags: something ornithological, perhaps?
                          The Old Merlin: a cauldron?
                          Johnep: Not sure at the moment! But with getting on for 2000 posts surely here is someone who needs an Avatar!
                          Tesh: absolutely no idea
                          Mrs Robinson: Lots of ideas, you choose
                          Shan: No idea, again, but perhaps a Celtic symbol
                          Pharmanaut: some heroic mythical celebrity
                          Chirpy: again, something ornithological

Lets get some colour into our lives!
                          ....just my opinion

Comment

Sounds good Dave...totally agree.

Fleeg.

(PS any chance you could post that pic of your avatar's arse again? You were very proud of it before!!)
                            Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Originally posted by Fleegle View Post
                              Sounds good Dave...totally agree.

Fleeg.

(PS any chance you could post that pic of your avatar's arse again? You were very proud of it before!!)
                              I see that Chirpy was reading my mind! Whay a brilliant image.

My arse is freely available at http://www.s-church.net/photo/italy2...i-DSC02103.jpg although it might be copyrighted!
                              ....just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X