Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy Bees!!!

Hi Everyone

Well the forum has never been so busy. I have just checked the stats for Nov and we had over 10,000 visits by people!

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the forum, and hope you have found it useful and fun!
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Congrats on moving up in the internet world .

By the way, I didn't even know there was a chatroom on here. Only just realised.

Comment

Originally posted by BeesKnees View Post
      Congrats on moving up in the internet world .

By the way, I didn't even know there was a chatroom on here. Only just realised.
      Yeah the chatroom can be good fun, and useful to talk to someone you see who is on the site. If you click "Quick Links" and "Who's On-Line" you will see the names of people currently logged onto the site. You can always send them a private message inviting them for a chat.

Unfortunately I am having problems with my PC and can't use the chatroom - that I paid for!

My PC is all singing/all dancing, but runs on XP 64 and there are no drivers for anything! There also seems to be no protection software available for it either, so I'm sure it's full of spyware and maybe even a virus. If anyone knows any compatable software for it please e-mail me!

A good way to use the chatroom is to log on, go into the room, and then minimise the chatroom. You can them still use the forum as normal, but if someone pops into the room, you'll hear a chime sound (leave your sound on). You can then maximise it and have a chat with them - easy.
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

To make your computer sing and dance

Hi Admin,

Have you considered using one of the very user friendly versions of Linux such as ubuntu or Mandriva, they generally support 64 bit computers very well and come loaded with drivers and protection.

Best of luck making it work.

Paul.
        Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
        (T. Pratchett)

Comment

Originally posted by paul2008 View Post
          Hi Admin,

Have you considered using one of the very user friendly versions of Linux such as ubuntu or Mandriva, they generally support 64 bit computers very well and come loaded with drivers and protection.

Best of luck making it work.

Paul.
          Thanks I'll have a look into it.

Comment

I predict you're going to have even more hits this month!

Comment

Hi Admin

Help me please .where am I ? Now i know only i am a thai pharmacist .
              and .. your web is very very useful.
              help me .. please please

Sansa

Comment

busy bees

Hi Thai pharmacist, was in Bangkok in 1970 as part of Far East tour. While there noted penicillin etc fairly easily available. What sort of controls do you have now. UK has GSL (General sales list) can be sold from any outlet,
                P (Pharmacy restricted) only sold under supervision of pharmacist, POM (prescription only medicine) and CD (controlled drug such as morphine).
                johnep

Comment

Originally posted by Sansa View Post
                  Hi Admin

Help me please .where am I ? Now i know only i am a thai pharmacist .
                  and .. your web is very very useful.
                  help me .. please please

Sansa
                  Hello and welcome

What kind of help do you want?

Comment

Admin, what are the recent stats like?

Comment

Originally posted by hannahd View Post
                      Admin, what are the recent stats like?
                      Threads: 506, Posts: 4,337, Members: 405

Total HitsFeb 2007 (so far) 172889

Comment

Whoa!

Waves to all the lurkers! Hi!

Comment

Originally posted by hannahd View Post
                          Waves to all the lurkers! Hi!
                          Not too bad hey - for a forum that only started April 2006.

Comment

Re: Busy Bees!!!

How do we find out about hits on the site ? Or is it an admin only thing
                            http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

Re: Busy Bees!!!

I can give you this months stats if you want them. Just PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X