Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be polite if you asked admin first for permission to advertise. Did you?
    johnep

Comment

• Hello, I'm a pharmacy dispenser.
    Currently working at hospital outpatients.
    I'm also a motorcycle courier in recent times.

Comment

• Hello everyone! I have recently stumbled across this forum and hope to find some up-to-date information on pharmacies and meet colleagues from the different parts of the world.
    My name is Ozlem and I am a community pharmacist with 10 years experience in Istanbul, Turkey.
    • Would like to give some insight on the pharmacy system in my country. In Turkey, only the pharmacists can get a license to open a pharmacy store and a pharmacist can own only one pharmacy, so there is no chains or company owned pharmacies in Turkey. The pharmacy number is limited to the population of the region, one pharmacy per 3,500 residents.
    • Pharmaceutical drug sale is mostly restricted, patient needs to have a prescription for most of the drugs, yet the system is still being improved, for instance the antibiotics and the antipsychotics require a prescription for the last 3 years only.
    • Pharmacies are the only authorised stores for drug product sale, even the OTC drugs can be sold only in pharmacies. The supermarkets are not allowed to supply and sell medicinal products.
    • The drug manufacturing is fully regulated according to the European regulatory system. Turkey has a large selection of brand and generic drug products with the top quality, yet competitive prices.
    You can send PM for any questions and requests on drug products . Thank you & My Best

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm also new here and I'm looking forward to meeting you all guys and hope that I'll find new info and personal experience here)

Comment

• Hello I'm new

Comment

• Hi all,

I'm Joanna. I come from Poland and I'm a soon-to-be-registered pharmacist in the UK (will get my registration number tomorrow).
        I want to start a career as a pharmacist in the UK and I'm looking for some career hints.
        Let me know where the best place to ask more detailed questions is.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Comment

• Many will say, do something else as pharmacy has not been good since every college jumped on the band wagon and a shortage turned into a surplus.
          However, start as a locum in retail. In industry, probably better in Poland. India and China now bigger industry than Europe,
          Hospital. In my day was a graveyard as very low pay. Now, hospital jobs have intense competition
          Retail locums always available for evenings and weekends. These were my speciality. Trust you have no qualms over EHC.
          johnep

Comment

• Hello I'm a newbie from the west country , 5 kids , 2 grown up ,1 is 13 and two we have buried due to my. partner having Resus disease. I'm 50 and I'm an ex user . Have a good week and stay safe .

Comment

• An ex user of what?
              johnep

Comment

• I'm an X user of Heroin and cocaine,over the years everything , 51 yrs old male . I have been abstinent for a year. Was clean for 15 yrs n relapsed due to coming off my meth and not dealing with burying our 2 children ( the misses has Resus disease ,all our children need blood transfusions inside womb) We have 1 child ,13 yr old girl. Have a great day .

Comment

• Thanks for that info. You have done well. However, at the time of your tragedies, you should have consulted your Dr.
                  ohnep

Comment

• Thank you admin!
                    Zoggite - it's Cortez on the banner on my homepage . If you, or anyone - would like to see some more photos it's enough to click "Galeria Corteza" - it's on the left side of the menu. There is a lot of albums. You may also find some photos of me and my husband there if you search long enough .

Comment

Working...
                    X