Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be polite if you asked admin first for permission to advertise. Did you?
    johnep

Comment

• PharmacyStuff
      PharmacyStuff commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I checked before I posted.

• Hello, I'm a pharmacy dispenser.
    Currently working at hospital outpatients.
    I'm also a motorcycle courier in recent times.

Comment

• admin
      admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the forum.

• Hello everyone! I have recently stumbled across this forum and hope to find some up-to-date information on pharmacies and meet colleagues from the different parts of the world.
    My name is Ozlem and I am a community pharmacist with 10 years experience in Istanbul, Turkey.
    • Would like to give some insight on the pharmacy system in my country. In Turkey, only the pharmacists can get a license to open a pharmacy store and a pharmacist can own only one pharmacy, so there is no chains or company owned pharmacies in Turkey. The pharmacy number is limited to the population of the region, one pharmacy per 3,500 residents.
    • Pharmaceutical drug sale is mostly restricted, patient needs to have a prescription for most of the drugs, yet the system is still being improved, for instance the antibiotics and the antipsychotics require a prescription for the last 3 years only.
    • Pharmacies are the only authorised stores for drug product sale, even the OTC drugs can be sold only in pharmacies. The supermarkets are not allowed to supply and sell medicinal products.
    • The drug manufacturing is fully regulated according to the European regulatory system. Turkey has a large selection of brand and generic drug products with the top quality, yet competitive prices.
    You can send PM for any questions and requests on drug products . Thank you & My Best

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm also new here and I'm looking forward to meeting you all guys and hope that I'll find new info and personal experience here)

Comment

• admin
        admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome Julian...

• Hello I'm new

Comment

Working...
      X