Locum Only Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locum Only Forum

This is a new forum set up for pharmacy locums and well worth a look.

http://www.locumvoice.co.uk/
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Originally posted by admin View Post
    This is a new forum set up for pharmacy locums and well worth a look.

http://www.locumvoice.co.uk/
    Just joined it to upset linnear.

Jeff

Comment

Upset li'l ol' me?

What have I ever done to warrant upset? What with me being so shy and retiring!
      Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
      pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
      eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Linnear

So when's the election?
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

Got my letter of confirmation last week.

Nominees will be listed in next Journal and statements etc. will be listed 8/12.

When voting etc. begins I have no idea.

Mushroom factor:

Kept in the dark and fed sh*t!
          Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

pharmacistance.co.uk

eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Originally posted by Linnear View Post
            Got my letter of confirmation last week.

Nominees will be listed in next Journal and statements etc. will be listed 8/12.

When voting etc. begins I have no idea.

Mushroom factor:

Kept in the dark and fed sh*t!
            You're a pharmacist, you should be used to it by now!

Comment

Not one to be left out, I joined too... and then I discovered that one of the members is called "Universal Angel"!
              Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggite View Post
                Not one to be left out, I joined too... and then I discovered that one of the members is called "Universal Angel"!
                Ah yes, I forgot about her. I did warn Lindsey, who started the forum, about what she was like, but she's been good so far on there. I can't seem to access her blog anymore, but my computers acting up so it's maybe me.

Please don't all desert me! You can copy and paste the same post on two forums you know!

Comment

No worries, I'm not deserting you at all- two forums means I can rant twice as much and p*ss off twice as many people by waxing lyrical about how much I love my job!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggite View Post
                    No worries, I'm not deserting you at all- two forums means I can rant twice as much and p*ss off twice as many people by waxing lyrical about how much I love my job!
                    Yeah but you are not a locum! The other forum is only for locums........

Comment

Zog's minion that she has doing her reading for her has probably failed under the pressure of work!
                      Linnear MRPharmS

pharmacistance.co.uk

eloquent-e-tales

Comment

PCTs

Originally posted by Linnear View Post
                        Zog's minion that she has doing her reading for her has probably failed under the pressure of work!
                        Interestingly, if we have to retrain when we go to do the same job for in another PCT, so should PCT staff!

It would make a great anthropological study - why the people of one tribe (PCT) have the same rules and customs of another.
                        47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
                        2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
                        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                          Yeah but you are not a locum! The other forum is only for locums........
                          So?
                          Just because you drive a Mondeo, it doesn't mean you can't subscribe to Top Gear Magazine!
                          And anyway, I WAS a locum for 7 years in Belgium, and I might just have to resort to being one again unless my minions start pulling their finger out and get on with some work, I hate having to answer the phone and filling in MUR forms; They'll have me picking meds off the shelves and labelling, soon!

Comment

Working...
                          X