I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need advice

Hi everyone , I am very new at this forum. I am an experienced community pharmacist and I am very keen to become a go practice based pharmacist , please advice me where to start, what to do first ? Any advice would be well appreciated

Use the search box to search the forum.
    johnep

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

You never know what else might crop up when you start looking.

If you're looking to try and make your own way getting a GP to agree to be you designated medical practitioner is always a significant hurdle.
        I remember when a blog was an individual boot.

Comment

I am very grateful . Thanks

Comment

Hi Shery! I made the move from. Community to GPland a couple of years ago. Like they've said, sign up for NHS jobs alerts, and I also recommend to do CPPE courses. There's some free ones about integrating in Primary Care and personally I also did a few on clinical stuff as I didn't feel very confident in many areas. Having more knowledge about how things work in primary care will help you when doing interviews, also if you know of any pharmacists in your area doing the job ask if they'd be happy to let you shadow for a morning, I did it before applying to any jobs and it was very helpful

Comment

Search the forum for a presentation to a practice. use the search box.
              johnep

Comment

Working...
              X