So much for counselling patients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for counselling patients

It does seem to be what the public wants. You know who I mean, the same bunch of banjo twangers that voted for Brexit.

Comment

No mention of fridge items or controlled drugs. It is rare to see a service advertised without ‘terms and conditions apply’.

Comment

The machine does enable them to have a five day week.

johnep

Comment

It's the future. Staff will becoming unaffordable in future, even on minimum wage.

Comment

I don't think a pharmacist has ever counselled me for any items they dispensed, even controlled substances, simply not needed for many drugs, forced business through legislation makes a nice racket though if you can't get by in the free market.

Comment

I believe in US they are supposed to counsel pts. However, multiples get pts to sign the have received their scripts and on the form, it ssys something slong lines of no counselling required.
              Need this confirmed by visiting a US forum.
              johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
                I believe in US they are supposed to counsel pts. However, multiples get pts to sign the have received their scripts and on the form, it ssys something slong lines of no counselling required.
                Need this confirmed by visiting a US forum.
                johnep
                I feel certain that I have seen somewhere on the web that some multiples in the US tell p'cists not to give advice to p'ts due to risk of litigation.

Comment

Working...
                X