X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvq3 technician course

Hi
    anyone doing the nvq3 now technician course
    I've been doing mine for over 3 yrs now it's so long I'm on the last leg doing last 5 units
    I need help with unit 13

Search the forum using the search box.
    johnep

Comment

What do you need help with?

Comment

I'm doing the course but I haven't reached Unit 13 yet. From having a quick look over it a good option could be using any care homes that you supply medicines for? GP surgery requesting stock? Returning stock to a supplier?Just a few suggestions

Comment

Are you doing Buttercups?

Comment

No I'm doing npa

Comment

Originally posted by xMissAnderson90 View Post
              I'm doing the course but I haven't reached Unit 13 yet. From having a quick look over it a good option could be using any care homes that you supply medicines for? GP surgery requesting stock? Returning stock to a supplier?Just a few suggestions
              We don't deliver to homes, we don't supply to go surgeries any other examples also for unit 10 what examples have people got for generic and branded as in I know the difference I just don't know how to put it in word

Comment

I took almost 3 years to complete, I am waiting for my certificates now. Which points are you struggling to cover?

Comment

Unit 13 I can't think of any examples. Also phone discussion do they need to do it for all the units ?

Comment

The professional discussion’s do have to cover all units. Unit 13.....I used things such as returning stock to the wholesaler, signed orders, branch transfers of stock etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjom View Post
                      No I'm doing npa
                      ah, im doing buttercups. Hope you can get someone to help

Comment

My marker takes so long to give back work and always has resubs and take a forever with putting up marks I have a deadline she is unnecessarily meticulous.. It's so frustrating and heart breaking that because of slow marking I may be forfeited.
                        my pharmacist takes forever signing work
                        This is my last extension I got till June 30th .. but I have to give 10 weeks before. It's not a question more just looking for reassurance

Comment

Originally posted by Anjom View Post
                          My marker takes so long to give back work and always has resubs and take a forever with putting up marks I have a deadline she is unnecessarily meticulous.. It's so frustrating and heart breaking that because of slow marking I may be forfeited.
                          my pharmacist takes forever signing work
                          This is my last extension I got till June 30th .. but I have to give 10 weeks before. It's not a question more just looking for reassurance
                          That must be very frustrating, could you ask your pharmacist that you need their support the same with your course marker. If you ask why it takes so long and let them know that it is impeding your work, hopefully they will be able to do it faster; or at least understand why it is taking you so long.

Comment

I was just about to pen a reply and saw Bluesand4 had written basically what I was going to say. This work doesn’t take that long to read through and mark. I have helped many people over the years through such courses and that kind of a delay isn’t helping you at all and probably causing you unnecessary stress. Maybe you could try the approach of you’re committed to passing this course but the delays in getting work marked is on the verge of making you reconsider why you srarted it and that this delay is possibly going to a result in you getting forfeited which would be such a shame as it will waste the time and effort you have both put is so far. If you’re polite and play this cleverly it may give her the kick up the butt she obviously needs. Good luck and let us all know how it turns out for you.
                            Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
                            Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
                            Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
                            X