Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Room

Hi Everyone

The chat room is back. If you have any problems using it post a reply to this. Still working on the colour!

Have fun.

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

I've checked the chat room! Everything is ok!

Comment

Hi every body, and sorry for not writting recently
      I have no problem with the new chat room, it works for me but there was nobdy on lineto night!
      By the wy, Thank you very much Admin
      Last edited by Pari; 28, May 2006, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Problems

Hi All

I have a problem with my PC using the chatroom. If I use my e-mail program first, I can't log onto the room. If I go straight to the chatroom and then use the mail program it works.

Weird hey ?
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

it works but there's no-one there.

Comment

Hi

The best thing to do is log onto the forum, enter the chat room, and minimise it. When someone enters a chime sounds (leave you PC sound on). So all the time you are looking at the forum, you are also in the chatroom. You could always use the drop down at the top to see who's on-line, and send them a private message asking them to meet in there. We once had eight people in it, but it became a bit confusing!

People pop in it all the time. If you leave yourself in it - if you see what I mean - someone will usually show up, sooner or later. Quite often me.

Comment

Working...
            X