Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members Ranks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Members Ranks

    I have had a bit of stick about being the "King Amongst Members"

    This is because if you post, the more you post the better the title you get! If you lot post as much as me then you will be Kings as well!

    If you want me to put up the ranks for you all to see I will do. If you want them changing I can do that too.

    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

  • #2
    How much more do I need to post to shake off this "SENIOR member" title?!? The only "senior" thing about me is the odd senior moment at five to six on a saturday afternoon in august, after a long week's dispensing!
    Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Zoggite
      How much more do I need to post to shake off this "SENIOR member" title?!? The only "senior" thing about me is the odd senior moment at five to six on a saturday afternoon in august, after a long week's dispensing!
      Zo

      Ok fair enough, what do you want it to be? Here's the list: -

      Non Posting Member 0
      First Time Poster 1
      Junior Member 2
      Member 5
      Active Member 10
      Frequent Poster 20
      Loyal Member 50
      Senior Member 75
      Fantastic Member 100
      Top-Class Member 150
      Prolific Poster 200
      King Amongst Members 250


      Just say the word and I can change it as you like.

      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
      Thank you for contributing to this site.

      Comment


      • #4
        somewhere between "loyal" and "fantastic" sounds about right, depending on the time of day! LOL
        Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Zoggite
          somewhere between "loyal" and "fantastic" sounds about right, depending on the time of day! LOL
          How about wonderful member? Or very loyal member? Brilliant (I changed it to that for now).

          Give us a clue!

          Last edited by admin; 16, May 2006, 10:49 PM.
          Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
          Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
          Thank you for contributing to this site.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes.The title is fun.I feel very good to join this forum for pharmacist.
            mail: xiongliang0#gmail.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by xiongliang0
              Yes.The title is fun.I feel very good to join this forum for pharmacist.
              Well I have made a list of titles, and the more posts you put up the better your title gets!
              Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
              Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
              Thank you for contributing to this site.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Members Ranks

                Just came across this whilst browsing - maybe it is time to add some new titles given that there are loads of 'kings among members' now?
                Just a thought

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Members Ranks

                  Originally posted by happy_bunny View Post
                  Just came across this whilst browsing - maybe it is time to add some new titles given that there are loads of 'kings among members' now?
                  Just a thought
                  Windbag?

                  Jeff

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Members Ranks

                    Hey if the cap fits......
                    Titch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Members Ranks

                      I think the titles should reflect the frequency of posts as well as total number of posts,
                      We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Members Ranks

                        Why?
                        Don't Stop Believing

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Members Ranks

                          How about 'Registrant'.
                          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
                          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
                          How times change.

                          If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Members Ranks

                            Or, in my case, "The Beagle with Attitude"
                            Don't Stop Believing

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Members Ranks

                              Originally posted by admin View Post
                              Zo

                              Ok fair enough, what do you want it to be? Here's the list: -

                              Non Posting Member 0
                              First Time Poster 1
                              Junior Member 2
                              Member 5
                              Active Member 10
                              Frequent Poster 20
                              Loyal Member 50
                              Senior Member 75
                              Fantastic Member 100
                              Top-Class Member 150
                              Prolific Poster 200
                              King Amongst Members 250


                              Just say the word and I can change it as you like.

                              If anyone has any ideas, wishes for additions etc for this list then please let me know - I ran out of names ages ago.....

                              Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
                              Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
                              Thank you for contributing to this site.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X