Private Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messages

Sorry but due to server and software upgrades, private messages are suspended for a short time.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Back On-line

Private messages are back and working.

Sorry for this, it was due to upgrades etc.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

Re: Private Messages

may i ask what's the story behind the 600 seconds between each message sent?
      is it possible to remove this option?
      Cheers
      [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul View Post
        may i ask what's the story behind the 600 seconds between each message sent?
        is it possible to remove this option?
        Cheers
        I set it to 600 secs to stop spammers sending maling lists to the members. As that seems to have stoppped I have set it back to 10 secs.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          I set it to 600 secs to stop spammers sending maling lists to the members. As that seems to have stoppped I have set it back to 10 secs.
          Cheers Admin
          [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Had to wait 600 seconds before notifying mods of spam. Would have been quicker if i didn't have to wait 5 mins after each report.
            http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
              Had to wait 600 seconds before notifying mods of spam. Would have been quicker if i didn't have to wait 5 mins after each report.
              Good point...I think PMs may default to 10 seconds between, but email alerts (the way mods receive notification of reported posts) may still be set at 600.

I'll check it out. thanks Nik.

Fleeg.
              Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Sorry..........

Hi Guys

Sorry, I haven't been much use this week, so if there's any spam etc I'll have to sort it out on Thursday/Fri. I've been working one hour's drive away, from 8.30am to 6.30pm and I'm totally knackered.

I am off like I say at the end of the week and I'll read all posts then. I've just logged on to check the number of posts since yesterday (I usually read them all) and have found there are 79! I need me bed.

Promise I will do some house keeping by the end of the week.

Elaine

Comment

Re: Sorry..........

Originally posted by admin View Post
                  I've been working one hour's drive away, from 8.30am to 6.30pm and I'm totally knackered.
                  end of the week.

Elaine
                  Gosh, I'm jealous. Wish I could get work only 1 hr away .

Comment

Cheers Fleeg.
                    http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

Originally posted by lamzee View Post
                      Gosh, I'm jealous. Wish I could get work only 1 hr away .
                      I rarely work more than 30 minutes away from home. That's usually quite early in the morning, though: I park up and do my meditation before work. This is before the rush-hour traffic*, another source of stress avoided.

http://www.pharmacy-forum.co.uk/anyt...ght=meditation

(* not that they have rush hour traffic where you are, Lamzee)
                      ....just my opinion

Comment

They do Dave..I got stuck behind a stray horse at 8.40am this morning..
                        Don't Stop Believing

Comment

lol
                          ....just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by DavidS View Post

(* not that they have rush hour traffic where you are, Lamzee)
                            Haha ! If I have to hit the M50 in the rush hour, it's like a car park !

Comment

Assume you're locuming in Dublin now?

Fleeg.
                              Don't Stop Believing

Comment

Working...
                              X