Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Room's Back !!!!!!

Hello

Please note the chat room is back. Please read the notes below, and I will add more tips to using it when I have more time.

The best thing to do is log onto the forum, enter the chat room, and minimise it. When someone enters a chime sounds (leave you PC sound on). So all the time you are looking at the forum, you are also in the chatroom. You could always use the drop down at the top to see who's on-line, and send them a private message asking them to meet in there.

Any problems with this, just contact me.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Re: Chat Room's Back !!!!!!

Chat Room? Can't see any?
    Best wishes
    jo

Comment

Originally posted by johannes View Post
      Chat Room? Can't see any?
      Best wishes
      jo
      It comes and goes depending upon forum upgrades! It should be back again soon.
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
      Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

join me ppl on flashchat! i am bored........
        [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
        [/COLOR]

Comment

...definitley the right medicine for (against) that

Comment

great..

Comment

Working...
            X