Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the Chat Room

Hello everyone

I have missed quite a few of you in the chat room by literally seconds. I have also spoken to quite a few people that maybe feel I am sat looking at an empty chat room waiting for people! That is not the case.

What I tend to do is log onto the site, and then the chat room. I then minimise the chat room on my PC. If you leave the sound on your PC turned up, you will hear a sound when somebody enters the room. You can then maximise the chat room box again, and chat to people. If the sounds irritate you, either turn your PC volume down, or go to options, sound and you can change them.

Hope this helps.

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

I like the idea of the chat room and I look forward to exchanging dialogue with you so that I can understand your market.

Comment

Chat Room

Paul

You are welcome anytime. I tend to log on, and then go in the chat room. If you leave your sound turned up, you hear a chime when someone enters the room. That way you are not sat looking at an empty room!

We had 5 or 6 on the the week before last and had a lot of fun. See you there soon.

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
      Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
      X