Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUR accreditation with Cardiff university or Keele university

Hi pharmacists,
    I have to pass the MUR accreditation! I have tried skill of MUR, but I failed three time, unfortunately and I'm not allowed to attempt the exam again!

So what can you do it you can’t do it a third time?
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Try with other school/university as the ones I mentioned on the question! Medway school gives you just three tryies.

Comment

• admin
        admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah sorry I thought it was like the pre Reg exams and you only got three tries!

https://www.wcppe.org.uk/learning/co...-accreditation

Ask if they are running the one-day portfolio course.
      Most of the time the internet is full of daft opinions and views that you should not take seriously let bother you at all.
      Note : If this posting contains personal views or opinions every endeavour is made to ensure they stay within social media guidelines.
      If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Medway.

Comment

I attended a one day course sponsored by Sigma Pharm and run by Medway. Just cost me £60 and an overnight stay.
          johnep

Comment

Working...
          X