No announcement yet.

CPPE MUR Section 2 What is wrong !? - full list of questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Alebog I'm ok with part 1 , it's only part 2 that I have failed 5 times now , and thanks for the info I will try and use some of the info on this thread

Comment

I recently got my cppe mur accreditation and found all your posts helpful, the questions were similar if not the same!!! Posting them here allowed me to think about the scenarios and deduce which answer I thought was most logical in practice. This then helped me to confidently get through the mur related sections one after another in speedy time. I would recommend everyone to 1) read psnc all sections regarding mur including faqs 2) go through all questions posted by all the users on this forum and think logically, trust me you won't fail if you do both prior to attempting the assessment.

As for section 1 clinical bit- It's about deciding what's best for each patient and the answers are given in guidelines and bnf - as well as logically thinking (e.g. Someone who can't swallow would obviously not be recommended a tablet form that requires swallowing)- USE BNF APP THIS IS FAST! U get a lot of answers from the warning and administration advice sections for patients.

All the best

Comment

Hello!

Just preparing for this section - am I right in thinking that 6a is now incorrect - 70% is infact the new minimum for target groups from April 2015?

Also, could you explain - are the terms NHS England and Area Teams used interchangeably? I've seen clarification that AT now refers to NHS England Local Teams, but who does a pharmacist need to submit their MUR certificate to? NHS England or the NHS Local Team?

Thanks!

Mark
        Three national target groups for Medicines Use Reviews (MURs) were introduced in October 2011; a fourth target group was agreed in September 2014 (Cardiovascular risk) and was implemented from 1st January 2015. The national target groups are: patients taking high risk medicines; patients recently discharged from hospital who had changes made to their medicines while they were in...

Comment

• hc123
          hc123 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, yes it's 70% targeted now. We submit to local team which represents NHS England

Hi,
        I just passed section 2 after a few attempts, I compiled a list of as many question & answers I could find heres the list, double check the answers can't guarantee theyre all right, I just found it easier to search a word doc when I got stuck.

I hope it helps
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
          I am also having trouble with section 2, I read every document over and over again and still failed it. There is one question about 'permit other personnel in the MUR', I just couldn't get my head around. [My answers: F, F, T, T]

Thanks
          Ava

Comment

What a contrast with my one day course with Medway where we all passed at end of day.
            johnep

Comment

Originally posted by Ava_Cuthman View Post
              Hi,
              I am also having trouble with section 2, I read every document over and over again and still failed it. There is one question about 'permit other personnel in the MUR', I just couldn't get my head around. [My answers: F, F, T, T]

Thanks
              Ava
              I think the last part should be false. So far as I am aware there is no requirement to record a third party in the mur.

So my response would be false, false, true and false.

Comment

FFTF
                But I would write it in as a note "Just In Case"
                47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
                2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
                How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
                X