Locum pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locum pharmacy

If you become a locum pharmacist can you be without work for large amounts of time oris there always a need for locums

Re: Locum pharmacy

Was a locum for 10 years (up until July this year) and could have worked 10 days a week.

Think South West is shorter on pharmacists though. Apparently most graduates stay near where they qualified.
    Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
    pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
    eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Originally posted by Linnear View Post
      Was a locum for 10 years (up until July this year) and could have worked 10 days a week.

Think South West is shorter on pharmacists though. Apparently most graduates stay near where they qualified.
      If you are efficient and good with customers your phone will never stop ringing.
      On the other hand a locum who sits in the consulting room reading a novel, drinking tea and polishing off all the staffs chocolate biscuits while the dispenser brings every script in for checking will soon find return bookings diminish.

If you are fairly mobile you can go where the work is, charge mileage and get a lodge style hotel paid for. Then again if you are efficient and good with customers you may find yourself living out of a suitcase!
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Linnear View Post
        Apparently most graduates stay near where they qualified.
        Yup and working only slightly more than I want to.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
        X