CD delights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD delights

Yesterday Pts husband returned 5 x 5 matrifen 50mcg patches all unused.

I noticed that two were dated June and three July. I entered them in the reg and segregated in CD cupd. On pt coming in to collect 1 x 5 Matrifen patch 25mcg, I questioned on why they were requesting supplies when had unused patches. I also gave MUR flyer. reply was 'well Dr wrote the prescription'.

I wonder how many pts just ask for repeat scripts and gradually accumulate unused items.

By the way although entered these in reg, surely they don't form part of 'stock'. so do I put the total in the end column? Did so in brackets.
    johnep

Re: CD delights

Patient returned CDs shouldn't be entered in CD register, as they aren't part of stock. Destruction should be recorded somewhere though, but not in CD reg.

Comment

You should have a Returned CD register from the NPA to enter them. Don't enter them in the normal register because that's only for your stock.

Comment

Many thanks, yesterday was sent lds latest SOP and form in there which I have copied. Will put 'entered in error' in reg today with ref to form which will be kept at front of reg.
        johnep

Comment

Working...
        X