personal statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personal statement

I was about to apply to uni and I was wondering if anyone could help me and describe what I should put in my personal statement. thankyou.

Re: personal statement

Originally posted by riks View Post
    I was about to apply to uni and I was wondering if anyone could help me and describe what I should put in my personal statement. thankyou.
    I think you should: -

Make yourself sound interested in the subject and job
    have plenty of hobbies listed (always have a sporty one, and an intellectual one!)
    show you are interested in health care
    try to show you are a caring person and want to help people
    try to show you get along with people - have you ever been on any committees etc
    show you are a social person and will make the most of that side of uni
    show you are interested in developments in pharmacy - maybe pick a topic off the forum that's current news, or get a copy of the PJ and use something from that - the recent 50% increase in fees is a hot topic

These are just off the top of my head, but think what would make you like the sound of a candidate if you were reading these and picking people!
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
    X