Patients Meds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patients Meds

Chap came in today to buy an OTC item. He produced a list if his medication that his wife had produced on Excel. She had coloured the blocks for the times so that all was clear, like a MARS sheet but much better.
    johnep

Re: Patients Meds

Or in the case of drug addicts, a barcode tattooed on their forehead that we could scan would help.
    Scan the script, scan the product, scan the patient...
    Would save a lot of problems.

Comment

Was giving out a script today and chatting to the patient when the till bleeped. Looked at it after I'd finished with the patient and it had a 'barcode not recognised' message, but no barcodes near the scanner. Realised it must have tried to scan my shirt! (blue with pink/purple stripes).

Comment

Originally posted by Steve G View Post
        Was giving out a script today and chatting to the patient when the till bleeped. Looked at it after I'd finished with the patient and it had a 'barcode not recognised' message, but no barcodes near the scanner. Realised it must have tried to scan my shirt! (blue with pink/purple stripes).
        My wife had some barcode trousers that did that as well.
        47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
        2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
        X