Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPT Help!

Hi,

I work for a pharmaceutical company that provides homecare. We are about to implement ETP and I have been asked to research the off-the-shelf systems available.

If anyone wold like to share there experiences of the ease of use and implementation of the system they use I would be extremely greatful.

Thanks in advance...

Skye
    Last edited by SAWAGENER; 20, July 2007, 02:36 PM.

Re: EPT Help!

Originally posted by SAWAGENER View Post
    Hi,

I work for a pharmaceuticle company that provides homecare. We are about to implement EPT and I have been asked to research the off-the-shelf systems available.

If anyone wold like to share there experiences of the ease of use and implementation of the system they use I would be extremely greatful.

Thanks in advance...

Skye
    One little hint - it's called ETP.
    A google search will rapidly take you to the supplier status

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by SAWAGENER View Post
      Hi,

I work for a pharmaceuticle company that provides homecare. We are about to implement EPT and I have been asked to research the off-the-shelf systems available.

Thanks in advance...

Skye
      Are you sure about this - don't you work for a pharmaceutical company, and isn't it ETP?
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
      Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

I've looked at most of them and they are all bobbins.

I can't rate one above the other - They all appear to do what they are supposed to do eventually.

Comment

If you are supplying care homes, then there will have to be some means of supplying a written prescription as otherwise there won't be opportunity for an audit trail at the home.

Unless of course, CSCI have been contacted and approved the system. Obviously at some point they'll have to catch up, but so far as I know, at the moment there have been no discussions. I know one firm which supplies Homes is also thinking about it, but, as far as I know, there have been no discussions with the Inspectorate.

Comment

Working...
          X