Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did u hear about ?????

hi everybody ,,

i wana ask did u hear about the new combination therapy for asthma treatment ?/?? and wht information u knw ??

Re: Did u hear about ?????

Originally posted by blueyes View Post
    hi everybody ,,

i wana ask did u hear about the new combination therapy for asthma treatment ?/?? and wht information u knw ??
    What's the name of it?
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

it is a combination of formetrol and budesonide,,,(symbicort turbuhaler )

Comment

Originally posted by blueyes View Post
        it is a combination of formetrol and budesonide,,,(symbicort turbuhaler )
        Do you mean this one: -

Symbicort - Combination inhaler of budesonide (Pulmicort) and formoterol (Oxis) to treat asthma

it isn't new, it's been around for a while. The above link gives quite a lot of information. What do you need to know - anything specific?
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Symbicng heavily pronoted at present.
          johnep

Comment

that s good . so can u tell me about its use in ur country and is it used for asthma only or for COPD also . and is there is any problems facing the patients in using it ....

because it is not used widely in my country

and thnx for ur reply

Comment

If I may participate,

In my country, it is very good in relieving the symptoms of asthma but it causes an increase in heart beat (tachycardia.) This causes a number of patients to stop using it.

Comment

thnx fattoo for ur participation ,,

i just wana knw u r from which country ,,, and does this combination made tachycardia in patients with specific disease or patients with asthma only ?

i hope that all the people to share information with us

Comment

I am from Kuwait. The woman who gets tachycardia is a 37 yeard old healthy woman. She also said that her 10 years old daughter feels the same. They both are asthmatics.

Comment

Working...
                  X