Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Size Really Matter????

Hi All

On Mondays and Thursdays I usually work at a nice shop in Immingham. The Mondays I cover for the regular pharmacist, and on Thursdays he does his MUR's and things, and we both do the shop. It has great support staff, and it is generally a busy day. It opens from 8.30am to 6.30pm.

So to my point. On Mondays, I often find that some people are rude to me, for things that are not my fault - out of stocks, MCS etc

On Thursdays, these same people are nice to the regular pharmacist, and often say things like "don't worry, it's not your fault" when talking about the same things! The regular staff say they are nice to him, but not always them, so I don't think it's just because they know him better then me.

Is it because he plays rugby and is six foot three?????

I suspect it is...........
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

I always find people a bit more pleasant when I turn up to work with a black eye and some cuts on my face...

Comment

I got it wrong!

I have to say sorry to the pharmacist I mentioned in the first post of this thread.

I worked with him today, and he had read the post, and was a bit upset.

It seems I got it wrong - he's six four!
      Last edited by admin; 8, February 2007, 11:17 PM.
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
      Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
      X