Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pharmacy jobs in london

hi

i am a newly qualified pharmacist, need some help finding a job in london, I desperately need a pharmacy job in london but i am finding it very difficult, havnt been able to get any locum work due to lack of experience, i am running out of money what is the easiest and fastest way of finding a job please help!! I have applied to some places but havnt had any response.
    any advice would be welcome

thanx

Originally posted by chockchock View Post
    hi

i am a newly qualified pharmacist, need some help finding a job in london, I desperately need a pharmacy job in london but i am finding it very difficult, havnt been able to get any locum work due to lack of experience, i am running out of money what is the easiest and fastest way of finding a job please help!! I have applied to some places but havnt had any response.

thanx
    Have you tried writing to recruiting agencies and locum agencies?
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by chockchock View Post
      hi

thanx
      Pick up the Yellow pages and phone the local pharmacies and say that you are a locum and available for work. Then think further ahead and send them all christmas cards with your contact details.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X