Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bpc 2006

Is anybody attending this year's BPC?

I'll be there on the wednesday, but not sure which sessions I'll make it to.
    Only going this day as it was £5 for preregs, the £600+ that members have to pay is a bit pricey!
    _____

Originally posted by richtagg
    Is anybody attending this year's BPC?

I'll be there on the wednesday, but not sure which sessions I'll make it to.
    Only going this day as it was £5 for preregs, the £600+ that members have to pay is a bit pricey!
    A bit - I'd say! What the hell do you get for your £600???

Can I tag along with you for five quid?

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

You're more than welcome! We'll smuggle you past security.

I have no idea what you get. I think it's stupid that the society's flagship conference is completely out of the price range of the average pharmacist. Maybe when pharmacy-forum gets bigger you can have your own to under-cut!!

I'd go!
      _____

Comment

Originally posted by richtagg
        You're more than welcome! We'll smuggle you past security.

I have no idea what you get. I think it's stupid that the society's flagship conference is completely out of the price range of the average pharmacist. Maybe when pharmacy-forum gets bigger you can have your own to under-cut!!

I'd go!
        Yeah, I'll hide under your big student coat - I'm only 5-5. I might stick out as a bit of a lump though - bit of a tubs I'm afraid!

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
        X