Employment issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment issues

Just wanting to know if anyone can give me some advice on grievance appeal meetings, and the procedures/time/cost involved in employment tribunals.
    I am still fighting my grievance over working 10 hours without a break in my regular store. After 2 grievance meetings I have finally been told that yes I am intitled to a 20 minute unpaid break (Yippee progress!) However now they want to reduce my salary.
    Hmm why do I get penalised for fighting through the proper channels to get my legal entitlement?
    The PDA, has not been the most helpful - possibly because I only joined part way through this saga.
    Also do you know of any good forums for legal advise - I am about to go surfing now!
    Enjoy your Fridays at work

Depends how nasty it gets but I would ahve thoguht that you had a good case for reporting your employers to the Pharm Soc. Whether they'd do anything is a differnet matter.

Also if you're going that far then probably best to amke sure you have a parachute job to go to if it all goes t*ts up!

Of course when I'd had enough I just got out anyway! Not nice to think about but locums do very well these days!

Just ask Admin. If she's got over her bad back from lifting her pay packet, that is!
    Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
    pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
    eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Thanks for that.
      I would love to report them to the society. However I do have to watch my back a bit as I can only work on a visa in the UK, so am unable to work as a locum etc - otherwise I wouldnt have pulled my punches as much as I have

Comment

Bugger!

Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
        pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
        eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Working...
        X