pharmacy tec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pharmacy tec

hi i would just like to know if i can get a mortgage whilst being a locum tec?,

Originally posted by pharmacy tec
    hi i would just like to know if i can get a mortgage whilst being a locum tec?,
    Being self employed and a locum and getting a mortgage can be trickey. You often have to have 2 years of accounts under your belt to get one. You need proof of earnings basically.

Having said that, they are falling over themselves to lend people money now, so it may not be such a problem. Try approaching a mortgage company and see what they say.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

thankz

thankz for the reply, so ther is no need to feel embarrassed going into building society or bank and trying to get one?

Comment

Originally posted by pharmacy tec
        thankz for the reply, so ther is no need to feel embarrassed going into building society or bank and trying to get one?
        I don't think there is any need to be embarassed. You can always do a self cert mortgage. You can also make initial contact through the internet or phone if the thought of being embarassed is bothering you.

Lots of people are self employed, and they all need houses. I own a house and am self employed, so I don't see any reason why you can't.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
        X