Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacy Forum: postings

Very quiet on the forum...
    Is everyone still here or are they using other channels to keep in touch with each other?
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Sorry,I have not been generating traffic. Since my stroke, I have lost my old get up and go. As I recover will gradually get on the forum more often.
    I am still around because I tend to bleed easily and have a delayed clotting time. This means I am unlikely to have a heart attack or suffer a normal stroke from a clot.
    Mine was due to a bleed in the brain caused by high blood pressure. This killed my grandfather, uncles, aunts, and my brother. Despite my family history, I was given heparin in hospital every day to ward off a DVT. I queried this policy and carer said "Computer says you must have it". Soon I was weeping blood from my nose so began to point blank refuse. Had a few arguments but managed to stop the daily heparin. A NMR brain scan showed a ruptured vessel in my head. This experience has led me to suggest a BP reading at approx 9pm for all pts with family history of strokes. The vast majority of strokes occur in early morning when medication levels at lowest. I now take a BP med in the evening.
    johnep

Comment

I'm still lurking in the background.
      That's food for thought John as my mum had a stroke.
      [I]Nice information. I like your information very much. It is a perfect information that clears all my doubts and gives a clear idea regarding that. It is really advantageous for me.I would definably take the benefit of it.[/I]

Comment

Working...
      X