CPD could some please explain if this is possible thank you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD could some please explain if this is possible thank you

which stages of the CPD cycle can you start and when would you start at each stage ... I know you can start at any stage of the cycle i just dont understand the when would you start at each stage thank you for any help

Orginally had to reflect etc. Just wait until something crops up during your day and do a CPD on that. Eg first time script for new product etc.
    johnep

Comment

• sammys2272
      sammys2272 commented
      Editing a comment
      ok thanks but i still dont understasnd

Well, actually Sammys2272 you’ve started! You’ve asked 'what is CPD’; write that down, get a couple of definitions and write those down, together with official definitions of what reflection, etc. are. Otherwise, either do what Johnep suggests, or think about how you dealt with a patient query and whether, thinking about it afterwards (reflecting) whether you could have done better, or pick something else you need to know, but don’t and follow that through. Contraception was on the news the other day; how important is that to you in your practice? And what do you know about the various methods and positives and negatives of the various systems

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
      X