Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pharmacy2u gets new record for nominations in one week,but Pilltime lose patients

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacy2u gets new record for nominations in one week,but Pilltime lose patients

This past week, according to stats on PharmData, p2u gained 4,383 new patient nominations, to bring them up to 152,750.

Not sure about you guys, but thats more than the total number of nominations at the pharmacy where I work! So in terms of prescriptions, p2u has probably added the equivalent of one or two pharmacies this past week.

Not all internet pharmacies are doing as well, though. Pilltime pharmacy, which offers patients pre-packed medication in individual plastic pouches, had a total loss of 173 patients in the past week. I have seen ads for Pilltime on Facebook but I'm not sure what other marketing they do to get new patients - have you heard of them?
    Community pharmacy dispensing and core services (e.g. MURs, NMS) data for UK pharmacies with an NHS contract
    Pharmacist, and developer of https://www.pharmdata.co.uk/ - see item figures for any pharmacy in England and Wales

They (P2U) are advertising extensively on TV at the moment. Note ad changed slightly. Was saying "dispensed by pharmacists" now "checked by pharmacists".
    johnep

Comment

what a strange thing to have said in the first place! i haven't seen a p2u ad yet...when you say extensively advertising, do you mean that they have a heartwarming seasonal christmas ad?
      Pharmacist, and developer of https://www.pharmdata.co.uk/ - see item figures for any pharmacy in England and Wales

Comment

Are you reduced to watching daytime TV Johnep?

Comment

I hadn't heard about Pill time until now. Their "pouches" are more labour intensive than MDS trays, how the hell do they make any money!

Comment

Yes as retired. We tend to watch at 4pm with a cup of tea. I like Discovery progs and do not go out a great deal.
            I cannot do gardening or much DIY these days.
            johnep

Comment

• admin
              admin commented
              Editing a comment
              You need an XBox Jonn! There’s a new one just come out...

I don't watch a great deal of daytime tv and also see a lot of pharmacy2u adverts.

Also a lot of pushdoctor advertising on tv and microadvertising on-line.

Comment

Not keen on video games. Play computer bridge instead.
              johnep

Comment

• admin
                admin commented
                Editing a comment
                You don’t know what you’re missing!

Originally posted by johnep View Post
              Not keen on video games. Play computer bridge instead.
              johnep
              Assassin's Creed Origins, need to try that.

Comment

Working...
              X