Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telepathy is now a mandatory requirement for Pharmacists.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telepathy is now a mandatory requirement for Pharmacists.

TELEPATHY is defined as the supposed communication of thoughts and ideas without using the normal senses.Basically without speaking.
    Customers now expect you to.mind read their thought and respond accordingly. Strange I hear you say.Well not so my fellow professionals.

Have you had a csutomer come into your abode I mean pharmacy and say" Ask the pharmacist she will know what I want. Idont remember the name of the product and not sure what it looks like.Dont you know what it is? Don't you sell it anymore? Gets angry face goes red then you politely ask what is it for? She says well I dont really use it fir what it says its for! Dont you have it? Then my innate telepathy kicks in to thr amusement of the counter assistant I wip out a magical product its name communicated to me by telepathy through alien beings that only pharmacists can hear the wavelengths of their voice. This is by the way a daily request in community-based pharmacies. Well Im telling you young newly qualifieds yiu better master this skill as it is mandatory if you dont have it you will get very stressed and marched out for not fulfilling your duties. Dont say I have not warned you.

It isn't just the customers. Doctors expect you to know that they didn't really mean you to dispense what is on that script they signed without actually reading it.

I find telepathy is the single most useful trait in a pharmacist but sadly isn't on many CVs.

Comment

I once had a bloke come to the counter and say, "My wife wants that thing off the telly, do you know what it is that she wants?" , I said, "Do you know what the product is for?" , he said, "No, but you know, its that thing off the telly that they're advertising" .... This must have gone on for about 15 minutes until he finally decided to go and ask her. Fortunately he was a nice guy but lots of folk do get frustrated when you haven't mastered this skill. Community pharmacy is like Jedi school... and it never gets easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Realist_Pharmacist View Post
        I once had a bloke come to the counter and say, "My wife wants that thing off the telly, do you know what it is that she wants?" , I said, "Do you know what the product is for?" , he said, "No, but you know, its that thing off the telly that they're advertising" .... This must have gone on for about 15 minutes until he finally decided to go and ask her. Fortunately he was a nice guy but lots of folk do get frustrated when you haven't mastered this skill. Community pharmacy is like Jedi school... and it never gets easier.
        Also a common request I am having lately that requires a very strong telepathic ability is this, a patient who had seen a consultant in hospital comes in and asks to see the pharmacist, when I arrive having dusted off a pile of unchecked Rx off my shoulders she /he asks, Hi Love I saw the consultant last week and he discussed my results, What do you think he means,can you explain to me what he said??????? OMG as my kids would say I once replied I don't know I was not there!luckily the patient laughed it off but I meant it. lol after the 3rd request of this kind in one day!

Comment

Working...
        X