Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delighted Pharmacists in Boots are standing up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Delighted Pharmacists in Boots are standing up!

    Best news ever...... Backbones are about at last!...Im delighted.......:-)

  • #2
    Please post a link to the article.
    johnep

    Comment


    • #3
      https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk...representation

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Backbone View Post
        Best news ever...... Backbones are about at last!...Im delighted.......:-)
        Also delighted. It is sad however that the careers (if they had one) are over with the company. They will never progress or get promoted. Not sure or the ages of the main 6 who are progressing this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by aston View Post
          Also delighted. It is sad however that the careers (if they had one) are over with the company. They will never progress or get promoted. Not sure or the ages of the main 6 who are progressing this.
          These days, few people do progress or get promoted. So nothing much to lose. Also, there is a whole raft of legislation protecting employees rights concerning union activities.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mutley View Post

            These days, few people do progress or get promoted. So nothing much to lose. Also, there is a whole raft of legislation protecting employees rights concerning union activities.
            Unfortunately the protective legislation will probably be as effective as that protecting whistleblowers- zero. Just the way of the world and big corporates and government departments.

            Comment


            • #7
              It will all come out in the wash.........:-)

              Comment

              Working...
              X